Your skin is the key to your beauty and it takes proper care to keep it looking beautiful. Here are some tips to make your skin look absolutely flawless:
1. Limit your exposure to the sun, and when you are out in the sun use a proper amount of sun screen.
2. Moisturize your skin daily to keep it looking young and fresh.
3. Take care of acne with the proper ointments and special care.
For a shortcut to flawless skin visit Skinpeccable for amazing skin care products https://www.skinpeccable.com/
1. Vitamin rich foods- A balanced diet improves skin health. Vitamins A, C, and E are great for your skin. These vitamins can be found in foods like spinach, eggs, mangos, peaches, oranges, and nuts. 2. Wash and Exfoliate- Having dry skin makes wrinkles much more noticeable. Proper washing and exfoliating will reduce the appearance of wrinkles. 3. Sunscreen- UV rays are the number one cause of wrinkles! It is beneficial to use at least an SPF 30 sunscreen to protect your face and hands. Tired of dealing with wrinkles? Please visit https://www.skinpeccable.com/ for information on how you can have smoother, younger skin!
- Sinus Infection: Eye puffiness can result from clogged or infected sinuses. Taking anti-mucus medication or draining your sinuses with a neti-pot can help solve this problem.
- Hay Fever: During allergy season, pollen and other allergens can cause eyes to feel itchy and puffy. Taking allergy medication can reduce this discomfort.
- Gravity: Unfortunately this universal force is not always our friend. Sleeping on your stomach or side can cause fluid to collect under your eyes. Changing your sleep position can help reverse these effects.
Looking for a different under-eye solution? Skinpeccable provides a variety of under-eye services for results you can see.
Autumn can play some nasty tricks on your skin with its winds and chilly weather. Treat your skin to a Pumpkin Enzyme treatment, the perfect icon of the season, to help nourish your skin beautifully, and smells as sweet as homemade pumpkin pie!
This warming Pumpkin Enzyme treatment will rid your skin of dull, dry cells. Pumpkin extract contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and C, as well as zinc, alpha-hydroxy acids and over 100 botanical extracts and beneficial nutrients to increase cell renewal and revive your skins natural glow.
The Pumpkin & Enzyme Facial will keep you glowing through the fall and into the holiday season!
With fall and winter fast approaching, there is no better time than now to start your cosmetic laser treatments at Skinpeccable Dermatology and Laser Center. With less intense sun exposure during the cooler months of the year, your skin is much less sensitive to laser treatments, allowing you to receive the best results. On average, laser hair removal requires 5 treatments, once per month, to get rid of the majority of hair. If you are suffering from sun damaged skin, 3-5 treatments, once per month, are required to get your youthful skin back. Start your treatments while your skin is covered by those cozy sweaters & by spring you’ll be ready to go! And as an added bonus – your skin will look great for all the holiday parties.
Dr. Darvish is one of the few dermatologist in West Los Angeles with the most advanced lasers for hair removal and photofacials (IPL). Call us to make an appointment to get your skin ready for the holidays and summer 2012.
Come and see Dr. Darvish for all your dermatological needs here in Brentwood. Are you suffering from dark circles under your eyes? No problem, Dr. Darvish specializes in dermal fillers which includes under eye correction, botox and many cosmetic laser treatments. Remember you get $50 off your visit at Skinpeccable.
Are you one of the million’s who suffer from chronic migraines, TMJ, stiffness of the elbow, wrist and finger joints, or severe under arm sweating known as hyperhidrosis? If so, then Botox may be the solution you have been looking for. Dr. Raphael Darvish administers the Botox injection into the affected area, and within just a few days, spasms and contractions are reduced or eliminated altogether. The office visit is quick, with little to no pain, and requires no downtime. Results may last up to eight months, leaving you free of muscle spasms, pain, and/or embarrassing sweating.
The holiday weekend has our to-do lists piled high. In between the cooking, cleaning and traveling, why not take a break for a little you time? Today only, Skinpeccable is offering $50 Microdermabrasion treatments (reg. $88) and $75 Laser Removal Under Arm treatments (reg. $109).
Appointment spaces are limited, so book your appointment now!
Asclera™ was approved by the FDA in 2010 to treat uncomplicated spider veins (varicose veins less than or equal to 1 mm in diameter) and uncomplicated reticular veins (varicose veins 1 to 3 mm in diameter) in the lower extremities. Once injected, it acts by damaging the cell lining of blood vessels, causing them to close and eventually disappear.
Asclera (polidocanol) Injection has been used in Europe to safely and effectively treat spider and reticular veins in the legs for over 40 years. At this time, over 5 million treatments have been performed with a very high success rate. In addition, Asclera has anesthetic properties, which may make treatment more comfortable for patients.
So if you are suffering from varicose or spider veins, come and visit us for a free consultation and find out if you are a candidate.
There is so much that can be done to make you look younger in 30 short minutes. Intense Pulse light or IPL is one of such treatments that can remove age spots or redness even during your lunch break. Facial Fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane are excellent minimally invasive alternative to plastic surgery that can be done within a few minutes with minimal bruising. We offer many more treatments that can be done in short amount of time, so call us for more information and take the next step to look younger.