Join us at Skinpeccable in Brentwood for
BOTOX® HAPPY HOUR
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21ST
3:00 – 6:00 PM
GIFTS – RAFFLES – FOOD – DRINKS!
BRING A FRIEND TO RECEIVE THIS AMAZING PROMOTION!
SPECIAL DURING THIS EVENT*
SPACE IS LIMITED!*
RSVP FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND TODAY!
(310) 979-SKIN (7546)
* A friend MUST be present and purchase Botox to receive $9/unit Botox for both parties. Special pricing is available for this event only. Space is limited. Appointments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis. No other promotions may be combined during this event.
IMPECCABLE FACIAL – ONLY $69*!
Our signature facial customized for your specific skin type.
COMPLIMENTARY NuFACE TREATMENT WITH YOUR FACIAL!
* Regular price $99. Limited time only promotion. Offer expires 8/15/16.
NuFACE is a natural, non-invasive facial lifting device that uses microcurrent technology.
NuFACE will improve wrinkle reduction, skin tone and contour with your facial!
Your skin is the key to your beauty and it takes proper care to keep it looking beautiful. Here are some tips to make your skin look absolutely flawless:
1. Limit your exposure to the sun, and when you are out in the sun use a proper amount of sun screen.
2. Moisturize your skin daily to keep it looking young and fresh.
3. Take care of acne with the proper ointments and special care.
For a shortcut to flawless skin visit Skinpeccable for amazing skin care products https://www.skinpeccable.com/
1. Vitamin rich foods- A balanced diet improves skin health. Vitamins A, C, and E are great for your skin. These vitamins can be found in foods like spinach, eggs, mangos, peaches, oranges, and nuts. 2. Wash and Exfoliate- Having dry skin makes wrinkles much more noticeable. Proper washing and exfoliating will reduce the appearance of wrinkles. 3. Sunscreen- UV rays are the number one cause of wrinkles! It is beneficial to use at least an SPF 30 sunscreen to protect your face and hands. Tired of dealing with wrinkles? Please visit https://www.skinpeccable.com/ for information on how you can have smoother, younger skin!
- Sinus Infection: Eye puffiness can result from clogged or infected sinuses. Taking anti-mucus medication or draining your sinuses with a neti-pot can help solve this problem.
- Hay Fever: During allergy season, pollen and other allergens can cause eyes to feel itchy and puffy. Taking allergy medication can reduce this discomfort.
- Gravity: Unfortunately this universal force is not always our friend. Sleeping on your stomach or side can cause fluid to collect under your eyes. Changing your sleep position can help reverse these effects.
Looking for a different under-eye solution? Skinpeccable provides a variety of under-eye services for results you can see.
Skinpeccable will be closed on Monday September 2nd for Labor Day. We will be open again on Tuesday September 3rd during regular business hours. We wish you all a safe and happy holiday.
Skinpeccable will be closed on July 4th and 5th for Independence Day. We will be open again on Monday July 8th during regular business hours. We wish you all a safe and happy holiday.
As one of the most well-known dermatology providers in Brentwood California, Skinpeccable Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Center offers the most sought after services to provide younger looking smoother skin, and freedom from spots, redness, and acne. Whether you’re experiencing problems such as wrinkles or pimples, or you simply want to enhance the beauty you were born with, it may be time to visit the dermatology office of Dr. Raphael Darvish for a consultation. Dr. Darvish is not only a top cosmetics dermatologist in the US but he is also the founder of Skinpeccable. The goal of the Skinpeccable team is not only to be the premier Brentwood dermatology center, but to always offer the most advanced technologies in skin care and provide patients with the best dermatology treatment available anywhere.
Some of the services offered at Skinpeccable:
- Laser Removal of Spider Veins – If the veins in your legs are enlarged and or bluish in color, don’t wait for this condition to worsen. If the condition is neglected, the veins have the tendency to become more prominent and more visible over time. Laser therapy is the best treatment available. Actual treatment lasts only 15 to 30 minutes while the number of sessions required to minimize the appearance of the veins depend on the prominence and size of the affected area. The best results are seen after the second session of laser therapy as the veins become visibly smaller and lighter in color.
- FLT for Stretch Marks – Unfortunately for us, women more commonly than men are prone to developing stretch marks. Fractionated Laser Treatment is an effective “eraser” for stretch marks. This treatment is even approved by the FDA. It is safe, effective, and one of the few surefire ways to address stretch marks.
- Eczema Treatment – Do you have tiny cracks on your feet and on your palms? To the itch and does healing seem to take forever? You may be suffering from eczema. Eczema is a skin condition caused by bacteria and related to stress. Steroid creams can effectively relieve patients from itching and scaling. Skinpeccable offers a number of effective treatments, and Dr. Darvish can help patients decide which option is best for them.
We offer Botox, Juvederm, Photofacials, Peels, laser hair removal and so much more. The full list of services we offer is far too long to cover in a single post. Browse our website to see the many treatments we offer. Or call us to discuss even more treatments that we have not debuted on our website.
A dermatologist is one physician whose importance people often overlook. Contrary to what you may be thinking, a dermatologist is not only a doctor who makes women beautiful. Dermatologists are the professionals that patients realize they need in times of skin-related conditions such as allergies, scabies, and warts. There are a number of benefits associated with having and regularly visiting a family dermatologist.
Patients can expect to grow old healthfully and beautifully. Visiting a dermatologist on a regular basis ensures that patients detect possible signs of diseases and infections while treatment options still have a high rate of success. The doctor will monitor and check symptoms and provide the safest and most effective treatment. In the long run, patients can expect to age with better skin, but more importantly, with a better overall level of health.
A dermatologist can do more than just identify skin conditions; a dermatologist can help patients identify a specific treatment regimen that will work best on their skin. If possible, a patient should also choose a regular doctor so a thorough medical history can be accessed easily. Having a concise medical record is ideal when undergoing surgical treatment or procedures that require a medical background check.
Of course, dermatologists do tend to cosmetic concerns as well. This is part of the territory when dealing with the most visible organ of the body. If you’ve noticed the wrinkles on your forehead, perhaps you’re trying to figure out how to regain a smooth and youthful face. Stop worrying about your skin and start aging gracefully with the help of your dermatologist. Find an experienced provider like Santa Monica dermatologist Dr. Darvish, who can help you decide the treatment that will work best for you. Maybe you feel like you need laser therapy but perhaps Juvederm treatments will work perfectly. Visit today for a full consultation and evaluation.
Obtain the skin that you have been wishing for and stop worrying about what people are thinking or saying about your skin. Improve your confidence and self-image. Visit Skinpeccable Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Center today to hear about what Dr. Darvish can do for you. He is always happy to answer all your questions and give you the best idea of how you can improve your skin.